| < April >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Markovo in April is very cold at -14.6 °C (5.72 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched. A paltry 20.5mm (0.8in) of liquidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 13:46 long and the longest day is 17:04 long with an average length of 15:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Markovo April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Markovo, Russia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Markovo:
- Cetyrehstolbovoj Il, Russia - 741.6 kms (460.8 miles) NNW
- Cokurdah, Russia - 1148 kms (713.4 miles) NW
- Ilirnej, Russia - 306.2 kms (190.2 miles) NNW
- Ust-Oloj, Russia - 545 kms (338.7 miles) WNW
- Zyryanka, Russia - 913.7 kms (567.8 miles) WNW
- Sejmcan, Russia - 901.9 kms (560.5 miles) W
- Kamenskoe, Russia - 319.9 kms (198.8 miles) SW
- Korf, Russia - 532.2 kms (330.7 miles) SSW
- Magadan, Russia - 1162.8 kms (722.6 miles) WSW
- Ust'Vajampolka, Russia - 906.7 kms (563.5 miles) SW
- Kljuci, Russia - 1065.5 kms (662.1 miles) SSW
- Ust-Kamcatsk, Russia - 1028.5 kms (639.1 miles) SSW
- Nikolskoe/ Beringa, Russia - 1082.4 kms (672.6 miles) SSW