Average Temperatures in Markovo, Russia
- The mean temperature in Markovo, Russia is cold at -8.6 degrees Celsius (16.5 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The range of average monthly temperatures is 39.6 °C (71.3°F) which is a slightly high range.
- July is the hottest month (mild) with an average temperature of 13.8 degrees Celsius (56.84 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coldest month (February) is severely cold having a mean temperature of -25.8 degrees Celsius (-14.44 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Markovo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Markovo Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Markovo
- Cetyrehstolbovoj Il, Russia - 741.6 kms (460.8 miles) NNW
- Cokurdah, Russia - 1148 kms (713.4 miles) NW
- Ilirnej, Russia - 306.2 kms (190.2 miles) NNW
- Ust-Oloj, Russia - 545 kms (338.7 miles) WNW
- Zyryanka, Russia - 913.7 kms (567.8 miles) WNW
- Sejmcan, Russia - 901.9 kms (560.5 miles) W
- Kamenskoe, Russia - 319.9 kms (198.8 miles) SW
- Korf, Russia - 532.2 kms (330.7 miles) SSW
- Magadan, Russia - 1162.8 kms (722.6 miles) WSW
- Ust'Vajampolka, Russia - 906.7 kms (563.5 miles) SW
- Kljuci, Russia - 1065.5 kms (662.1 miles) SSW
- Ust-Kamcatsk, Russia - 1028.5 kms (639.1 miles) SSW
- Nikolskoe/ Beringa, Russia - 1082.4 kms (672.6 miles) SSW